Our quality system is organized according to ISO TS 16949 with continous re-certification.
You can find our quality policy here.
At BRUKER-SPALECK and the KERN-LIEBERS group of companies, we offer you a wide range of quality assurance measures such as:
- Standardized measurement methods
- Customer individual wire checks
- Laboratory tests (micrographs, surface inspection, residual dirt testing)
- Risk management / FMEA
- Product safety
With the expertise of our skilled workers, we work together with you to develop flat wire solutions that are tailored exactly to your applications.
Within our process development, process steps can be defined for every new product. For flat wire production, we use standard machines, but also in modified versions to meet your requirements. In addition to the central production processes, we also integrate the accompanying processes.
Our technology experts are continuously developing our processes so that we can implement sophisticated mass production solutions. Our expertise is systematically recorded in our FMEA system.
Our flexible sample production for flat wires provides you with short-term testing options close to the series production process.
We assist to find the best material in accordance to the requirement. Specific and individual information from our material experts.
We process for you:
- Spring steel wire in accordance with DIN EN 10270-1
- Stainless spring steel wire in accordance with DIN EN 10270-3, including for example 1.4310, 1.4568
- Wire made of copper in accordance with DIN EN 13602
- Wire made of other non-ferrous metals such as silver, aluminum, nickel, bronze, brass, copper alloys and coated materials
- Special materials